My commercial software.
My freeware utility programs.
My tabletop RPGs.
The Mystic Dungeon BBS
My '80s-style bulletin board and doorgame.
The future is
- Starred Posts
- See the Categories list to the right for specific topics
- Last 10 Posts:
- Hello America (2019 Remaster), by Cassandra Complex: MOSCOW IDAHO. Hardware (Wetware 2019 Remaster), by Cassandra Complex: Oh, weird hearing these not on warbly vinyl EPs. Grenade (2019 Remaster), by Cassandra Complex Dark Wave Essentials playlistRead More »
- The things that deconverted me as a child: National Geographic Concise History of Religions: Either one of these is right, and it's not yours, or none of them are right. I'm particularly fond of the Aztecs, since they believed at a depth no rational person can comprehend… and were just totally wrong. Huitzilopochtli didn't end … Continue reading "Atheism Reading Assignment"Read More »
- @email@example.com Twitter is funding a small independent team of up to five open source architects, engineers, and designers to develop an open and decentralized standard for social media. The goal is for Twitter to ultimately be a client of this standard. 🧵 Which to me just sounds like ActivityPub with extra steps. My immediate shitpost … Continue reading "Twitter to Join Fediverse!"Read More »
- Dividing, by Android Lust Berlin, by Android Lust Sin City, by Genitorturers Flesh is the Law, by Genitorturers Serpentine Gallery, by Switchblade Symphony I See Good Spirits and I See Bad Spirits, by My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult In the House of Strange Affairs, by My Life With the Thrill Kill Kult (ha, … Continue reading "Machines Love Friday Music 2"Read More »
- KIN BYOBU, by BIGHEAD feat. Hatsune Miku World is Wide, by BIGHEAD feat. Hatsune Miku Disconnection, by Gary Numan Replicas, by Gary Numan & Tubeway Army Cry Beat, by Japan: 2019 remixes of their 1985 single In Vogue, by Japan Cluster & Eno Nostalghia, by Marihiko HaraRead More »
- There is no “Linux” Platform All about design & organization of the "OS". But this completely ignores the actual problem: There's no MONEY in Linux application development. So nobody makes any that are even minimally competent. I would correct his post, though, Ubuntu had a design language and SDK, and was working on a universal … Continue reading "No Linux Platform"Read More »
- Open Cthulhu Open Cthulhu: “Satan” or “Saviour”? Or, An Investigation into the Provenance of the “Open Cthulhu SRD” And Chaosium's reaction to the threat to their cash cow: "That is correct. We are releasing a BRP Open Game License and a BRP SRD. The SRD is a core BRP rules document that people are authorized … Continue reading "Open Cthulhu"Read More »
- Breaking EP, by Deathline International 2019 Eisbär EP, by Deathline International 2016 Venus Mind Trap, by Deathline International 1995 Reality Check, by Deathline International 1993 Mutate, by Battery 1993 NV, by Battery 1995 Distance, by Battery 1996 World Wide Wasteland, by Battery Cage 2004Read More »
- Two interchangeable, incredibly dull, incredibly white teenage boys with hidden cameras try to Youtube star their way out of an incredibly dull, incredibly white small town, and then an Invasion of the Body Snatchers (1978) ripoff starts, but with rather stupid children instead of competent adults. Slightly creepy stalker vibe, which could've been a good … Continue reading "What I'm Watching: Assimilate"Read More »
- A French 6-episode series on the 'flix. Very brief warning at the start of the episode, that there's suicide themes and discretion etc., which vastly understates it: This is a meditation on death. On the 137th birthday of the oldest person alive, long after emortality/regeneration is developed, a number of suicides/murders wash up on a … Continue reading "What I'm Watching: Ad Vitam"Read More »