- Everything's in a holding pattern.
- Updated MysticDungeon to have backend database, user accounts, Portal and Umbral updated to use it.
- Update TTMS-76 this week.
- Finish up PortalWorlds to a 1.0 quality.
- TODO: Monster missiles & special attacks.
- TODO: Update itch.io version.
- Playing more ESO, Animal Crossing
- ESO would be fine if load times, lag, and crashing weren't so infuriating.
- Animal Crossing villagers really missed me with a month off.
- SaGa RS has already fallen off, largely just lack of new content except the winter holiday events, which they're running in summer?!
- Writing Primeval Adventure, my new tabletop RPG.
- Working on the overworld adventure.
- Might do a "mass" combat system (still 1:1 scale, but simplified for troops)?
- Setting up a Roll20 game for playtest.
- Exercising: Short walk with dog every day, so there's that. Gotta get a second, harder session in sometime.
- Perilar: Dark Weaver needs some really serious engine work, get it ported to Chez so it'll be faster.
- Level generation is coming along well, dungeon passages are still dead-ending each other too much.
- Writing Scheme For Software Engineering. I have a very rough outline for the first part, and some code examples. Second part's incoherent notes and a bunch of noise in my wiring. But there's something to this.
- Would like to do a Scheme for Beginners book like '80s BASIC books, but low priority/time.
- Consulting again? Still no effective progress. Emails that go nowhere.
- Mozilla Hubs currently requires me to use Blender or Unity to make scenes, which then I may as well just ship Unity? No, I hate it. If they get the editor to a point where I can put random textures on random objects like Second Life did 15 years ago, I'm interested again.
- Minecraft: New Nether's a pain in the ass. Will take a lot of work to tame it & keep psycho piglins out of my work areas.