- Finish up PortalWorlds to a 1.0 quality: Level design, a few new features, scoreboard, audio. Progress
- Updating my Learn2JS project to ES2020, and using that as a stable library for front-end JS apps, starting with PortalWorlds.
- Writing Primeval Adventure, my new tabletop RPG.
- Finally finished the standard species (11 of them) and wrote descriptions. Mechanically I think it's solid, needs playtesting.
- Listening to new (to me) albums, write music posts
- Thinking about the plague, I need good books on the Spanish Flu, maybe the Black Plague, some more current epidemiology
- Consulting again? I need positive cashflow but I'm not a good condottiere anymore.
- Had a phone call which didn't work out, since I won't help people destroy working Objective-C apps with marketing bullshit Swift.
- Playing Elder Scrolls Online. Currently very casual. Jester's Festival is coming this week!
- Exercising: Back to walking at dawn. Yeah, there's a treadmill, but I hate going nowhere, and I'm no daywalker.
- Reading Peter F. Hamilton's Salvation, review
- Working on Perilar: Dark Weaver. Level generation is coming along well, dungeon passages are still dead-ending each other too much.
- Coding MysticDungeon.club, probably remove the text editor, make it easy to install & write your own TTMS-76 carts.
- Writing Scheme For Software Engineering. I have a very rough outline for the first part, and some code examples. Second part's incoherent notes and a bunch of noise in my wiring. But there's something to this.
- Would like to do a Scheme for Beginners book like '80s BASIC books, but low priority/time.
- Watching more Netflix, write reviews. Kingdom S2, Castlevania S3, Altered Carbon S2.
- Playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Reread Ghost in the Shell, I have uses for this.
- Read/reread all of the Knights of the Dinner Table comics.
- Reread Brian Aldiss' Galactic Empires, I have uses for this, too.
- Wrote PortalWorlds for 7DRL