(Star Wars Marvel Special Edition 1977 no 2 via retroscifiart
- Auralnauts Star Wars
- Ep 1: Rewriting the Jedi as belligerent drunks looking for a party and disrupting chain restaurants makes far better sense than whatever late-stage-dementia Lucas was doing.
- Ep 2-3: (Didn't watch, never saw the Lucas versions. Maybe I should?) Later: Have watched, was unbearably awful even in parody and short form, and 1.5x speed. I can't imagine how bad the original is.
- Ep 3: Later: Even more awful for a while, then the music video, dance-fight, and end are pretty great.
- Ep 4: LASER MOON. Creepio's psychosis and Leia's dating profile are to blame for everything.
- Ep 5: The parade is adorable and the Bespin after-party is the bleak morning after we all deserve, but surprisingly this is the weakest ep.
- Ep 6: The Last Laser Master is Star Wars on Ice plus Laser Floyd, and finally makes sense of muppet planet.
Why is my coleslaw "Star Wars" branded? What possible advertising synergy is there between these?! "Luke, I am your father, and you need salads to stay regular!"