Oh, look, there's a new American Horror Story season on Netflix! Oh, fuck, it's about politics and that fucking election. AHS is supposed to be tacky, campy parody horror, not literally the scariest story of the last 30 years. Hard nope.
This Wednesday thing can go hump itself. I'm doing nothing and you can't make me.
I need something not as terrible & dark to watch, and I have no idea where to start. Something uplifting or at least where the body count is under 50%, and on Netflix or 'Zon Prime.
Kimmy Schmidt was briefly funny in S1, but no.
My Web Aesthetic: Make Front-End Shit Again
Important sanity-preserving note: "Don't read the comments" especially applies to Haxxor Nooz, Readdat, and Stuck Underflown (anti-SEO naming). Where's the "block" button on these sites, other than just blocking the whole site? And everyone I want to block has a "score" over 10K.
- Everybody's Free, by Andy Whitby & Matt Lee
- The Fat of the Land, by The Prodigy: So tracks 2-10 are some of the best rave music ever. Track 1 is perhaps the best rave song ever… "Smack my bitch up" is a slang demand to receive heroin, but wow does it piss off everyone with that title/lyric, and the prodge would rather milk the controversy than change anything or clarify it.
- The Day Is My Enemy, by The Prodigy
- The Night Is My Friend, by The Prodigy: Remixes
- Further, by The Chemical Brothers
- Born in the Echoes, by The Chemical Brothers
- Serenity Is the Devil, by Icon of Coil
- The Soul Is In the Software, by Icon of Coil