My Web Aesthetic: Make Front-End Shit Again
Important sanity-preserving note: "Don't read the comments" especially applies to Haxxor Nooz, Readdat, and Stuck Underflown (anti-SEO naming). Where's the "block" button on these sites, other than just blocking the whole site? And everyone I want to block has a "score" over 10K.
- Everybody's Free, by Andy Whitby & Matt Lee
- The Fat of the Land, by The Prodigy: So tracks 2-10 are some of the best rave music ever. Track 1 is perhaps the best rave song ever… "Smack my bitch up" is a slang demand to receive heroin, but wow does it piss off everyone with that title/lyric, and the prodge would rather milk the controversy than change anything or clarify it.
- The Day Is My Enemy, by The Prodigy
- The Night Is My Friend, by The Prodigy: Remixes
- Further, by The Chemical Brothers
- Born in the Echoes, by The Chemical Brothers
- Serenity Is the Devil, by Icon of Coil
- The Soul Is In the Software, by Icon of Coil