My hair looks fabulous today. So here's some other good-looking dudes from before rock'n'roll died:
- Alive! in Osaka, by Shonen Knife: Mostly English versions of their songs, even live in Japan. Best fucking rock band in the world.
- In and Out of Control, by the Raveonettes
- Pretty in Black, by the Raveonettes
- Slow & Steady Seduction: Phase II, by Anya Marina
- Dummy, by Portishead
- Rebirth of Cool Vol 3: Mix album, "Revenge of the Number", "Bug Powder Dust", "Nouveau Western", and "Get It Together" are the standouts, but the first half is nice R&B lounge.