I've been playing role-playing games since 1978 with the Dungeon & Dragons Basic Set (ed. Eric J. Holmes), writing role-playing games since the mid-'80s (sadly long lost printouts of my 1-Page RPG and Little Fantasy Wargame), and especially published a number of them around 2000, and again recently I've been making new games.
- Inspirational Media for Fantasy Games
- D.D.D. RPG: Dangerous Dungeon Delvers, a very short dicechucking generic fantasy RPG.
- Portal Bandits: Funny little dwarfs stealing everything in the Multiverse! 1-page RPG.
- Stone Halls & Serpent Men: Swords & sorcery fantasy role-playing, OSR style.
- Schizophrenic Serial Killers vs. the Insects from Shaggai: I don't even know what I was on.
- Nightmare Eve: Short horror role-playing game for the last Halloween!
- Delvers in Darkness: A minimal dark fantasy RPG
- Demonaid: Lightly updated version of Bill Nolan's 1982 CoCo BASIC program for generating/managing demon summoning in D&D. Runs in Chipmunk BASIC on pretty much anything.