All my little software tools, things that don't belong on the Software Gallery.
- Learn2JS: Skeleton for quickly building JS applications. As close as modern tech can get to a BASIC "READY" prompt!
- ImageUtil: Java command-line image-processing utility.
- ThoughtPy: Markdown-based command-line note-taking tool.
- Utility/Filter 1.1: Text searching/filtering tool with Python scripting.
Antique (old but usable):
- JICB 1.12: Cross-platform Java client for the ICB chat network, with a nice little scripting system.
- RealCalc: Just a sample Object Pascal program.
- ThoughtPad: Java note-taking tool.
Obsolete (not usable):