- AggRetsuko: Tiny red panda girl in an abusive Japanese office screams death metal karaoke.
- Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid is the quiet version of this, where a tiny Python-coding girl in an abusive Japanese office hallucinates/summons/finds a dragon who wants to be her maid.
- 2014 2NE1 World Tour Live-All Or Nothing in Japan
- Hate You, by 2NE1: One of my favorite music videos ever
- Space Invaders Extreme, by Zuntata
- Groove Coaster OST, by Zuntata
Annoying, Apple Music has quit showing me a Favorites and Chill playlist. I don't know if they just quit doing it, or if my old iTunes version (I can still manage apps) isn't showing it. This is how all Apple stuff decays as they quit maintaining it under Timmy Cook. Will the last person to board the Apple Panopticon Spaceship for Comet Hale-Bopp please turn out the lights?
- Burning from the Inside, by Bauhaus
- Seventh Dream of Teenage Heaven, by Love and Rockets
- Still, by Joy Division
- Movement, by New Order
- Power, Corruption, & Lies, by New Order: Ever have one of those Proust madeleine moments? This album, and "Age of Consent" in particular, just hit me with one of those so strong I've spent the last hour in a daze figuring it out.
- Seven and the Ragged Tiger, by Duran Duran
- The Power Station
- So Red the Rose, by Arcadia
- Slate Star Codex: Current Affairs’ “Some Puzzles For Libertarians”, Treated As Writing Prompts For Short Stories
There were more shouts and another frenzy for attention. General Washington banged his gavel. “The chair recognizes Alexander Hamilton.”
“Yo,” said Hamilton. “The institutions of our Constitution, give a clear solution to this persecution. The Revolution…”
“The chair unrecognizes Representative Hamilton, and offers the floor to anyone who does not speak in rap.”