- Where Tradition Meets Tomorrow, by Jonathan Coulton
“Cause it’s gonna be the future soon
And I won’t always be this way
When the things that make me weak and strange
Get engineered away” —Jonathan Coulton, “The Future Soon”
- I Shall Exterminate Everything Around Me That Restricts Me from Being the Master, by Electric Six
- At Apogee, by Mr Smolin — really just for “At Apogee” and “The Earth Keeps Turning On”.
- Year of the Ghost, by Bella Morte
- Bloodletting 20th Anniversary Edition, by Concrete Blonde
- Floodland, by Sisters of Mercy
(Apparently I didn’t listen to music yesterday. I dunno, I was working and then heard some podcasts.)
Diversity is important as long as you never disagree with Party Orthodoxy.