- Deltron 3030, by Del tha Funky Homosapien, etc.
- Cybrid, by Deathline International
- Software, by The Cassandra Complex
- Hardware, by The Cassandra Complex – Wetware, it’s Rudy Rucker’s Ware tetralogy!
- Mechanical Symphony, by In Strict Confidence
- The Plague, by The Cassandra Complex
- Voice of the Echo Chamber, by Flesh Field
- Moral Hygiene, by Ministry – guest singing by Jello Biafra on “Sabotage is Sex”!
- Lies Inc 30th Anniversary, by Snog
- Candy Rewrapped, by Pig
- Streetcleaner Remastered, by Godflesh
- Throes of Joy in the Jaws of Defeatism, by Napalm Death
“New” music as in two newish albums†, a bunch of 1990-era remasters. Still sounds like the current collapsing dystopia.
† (there’s an upcoming Ministry album, but only one track has been released)
- Chasing Ghosts, by Stabbing Westward
- MMXII, by Killing Joke
- Full Spectrum Dominance, by Killing Joke: video from new EP
- More to Hell, by Psyclon Nine: new to me, but they seem angry. Later: Meh, butt-alt-rock. I’m an atheist, and still think “there is no god!” is overly whiny for a chorus lyric. Dude, we know.
- Dark Skies, by Kevorkian Death Cycle: Later: Quite good! I should listen to more of KDC.
- Mechanical Soul, by Front Line Assembly
- Last Station, by Leæther Strip
- Permanent Waves, by Rush: 1980
Begin the day with a friendly voice
A companion unobtrusive
Plays that song that’s so elusive
And the magic music makes your morning mood
- Flying in a Blue Dream, by Joe Satriani: 1989
- Shapeshifting, by Joe Satriani: 2020
- Hall of the Mountain Grill, by Hawkwind: 1974
- Somnia, by Hawkwind: 2021
- The Grand Illusion, by Styx: 1977
- Crash of the Crown, by Styx: 2021