Hey, Big Red.
I’m… look, good and bad are relative terms at the best of times, but this whole year I ain’t killed anyone nor committed insurrection against my country, so you’re grading on a curve, right?
Great. All I want is… it’s a little harder than just some Star Wars figures…
- JWST launch to go correctly. I really need this one. Less than a day to go.
- Not to die in a nuclear apocalypse over any of the multiple pending wars. Bad part of the ’70s/’80s/’90s lifestyle.
- Continue not finding lumps in places that oughtn’t’a have lumps.
- Internet to continue working long enough for me to download survival manuals for the post-apocalypse lifestyle to come.
- A bottle of Scotch, Laphroaig Quarter Cask, or you know, whatever hooch your elves make is fine.
- Can I have one sequel, remake, or side story flick in a series I like that isn’t an absolute dumpster fire? Like, TRON: Legacy was OK. How about The Last Starfighter II and it’s not terrible? That’s probably too much to ask. Peace on Earth, Goodwill to Humanity is more plausible.
Thanks in advance. It’s been a rough one.