Collection of short-short (under 10m) horror(?) flicks on Netflix. None of these are the least bit frightening.
- Friendship Bracelet: Obvious but not terrible. Could’ve been made into a real movie. ★★★☆☆
- CTRL+ALT+DEL: Shitty “darkweb”/”VR is real” shit with crappy puzzles like a Rubik’s Cube of skulls. Film school project with no talent. ★☆☆☆☆
- Incommodium: Shitty “Faces of Death” blooper reel, no plot. ☆☆☆☆☆
- Keep Out: Stupid frat boys enter a spooky house and get what’s coming to them. Plot & actors are awful, makeup for last scion of his line is OK. ★★☆☆☆
- Antoni Psycho: Foodie parody of American Psycho’s morning routine. Dumb. ★☆☆☆☆