Skip to content
- To Mock a Mockingbird, by Raymond M. Smullyan
- The Little Schemer, and sequels, by Daniel P. Friedman et al: I'm not saying there's scanned PDFs of these floating around, because how would I know? But a search might find one. Dead tree-only books are bullshit.
- The Why of Y, by Richard P. Gabriel, more essays
- How to Design Programs
- Schematics Scheme Cookbook: Annoyingly defunct, should be refunct somewheres.
- Implementation of Functional Programming Languages, by Simon L. Peyton-Jones: Good introduction to Lambda calculus, Y-combinator, and building a programming language.