- Money (That's What I Want), by Barrett Strong
- Money, by Pink Floyd
- Mr Jones, by Counting Crows
- Money Machine, by James Taylor
- Opportunities (Let's Make Lots of Money), by Pet Shop Boys
- Bitch Better Have My Money, by Rihanna: Fucking great video, watch the whole thing.
- CREAM, by Wu-Tang Clan
- Gold Digger, by Kanye West
- ANTI, by Rihanna
- Neil Young at Farm Aid 1990: And follow the rest of the playlist. I always have a long, bitter laugh when people play this or Bruce Springsteen's Born in the USA as patriotic music. They did not fucking listen.
- Essential '80s Rock: Woke to old rock in my head, iTunes obliged with a playlist.
Nobody on the road
Nobody on the beach
I feel it in the air
The summer's out of reach
Empty lake, empty streets
The sun goes down alone
I'm driving by your house
Though I know you're not home
But I can see you
Your brown skin shining in the sun
You got your hair combed back and your
Sunglasses on baby
I can tell you my love for you will still be strong
After the boys of summer have gone
—Don Henley, "The Boys of Summer"
- Halloween After Dark: Lazy, but Marilyn Manson covering the Timmy Burton "This is Halloween" song amuses me.