- Bubble EP, by BAND-MAID
- Glory EP, by BAND-MAID
- Start Over EP, by BAND-MAID
- World Domination, by BAND-MAID
- Starlight EP, by BABYMETAL
- Distortion EP, by BABYMETAL
- Ex Libris, by PassCode
- Locus, by PassCode
2017 and 2018 were slow years, but at least the EPs show there's something coming. PassCode's interesting, another idol band changing style as they grow up, in their case doing both chiptune/rock and metal, "XYZ" could just as easily be an Anamanaguchi track.
- This is a 1980's Japanese mixtape
- Yet Another 1980's Japanese Mixtape
- This is another 1980's Japanese mixtape
- This is a 1980's Japanese Mixtape, The 4th one
- This is a 1980's Japanese Mixtape, NUMBA 5 BAYBEE
And more from the same channel. A few tracks rock out, a few are too much jazz or disco for my taste, but mostly pretty great light JPop. I ain't always gotta be blasting industrial noise, you know?
- Alive! in Osaka, by Shonen Knife: Mostly English versions of their songs, even live in Japan. Best fucking rock band in the world.
- 2014 2NE1 World Tour Live-All Or Nothing in Japan
- Hate You, by 2NE1: One of my favorite music videos ever
- Space Invaders Extreme, by Zuntata
- Groove Coaster OST, by Zuntata
Annoying, Apple Music has quit showing me a Favorites and Chill playlist. I don't know if they just quit doing it, or if my old iTunes version (I can still manage apps) isn't showing it. This is how all Apple stuff decays as they quit maintaining it under Timmy Cook. Will the last person to board the Apple Panopticon Spaceship for Comet Hale-Bopp please turn out the lights?